Land Park Estate
May 20, 21 & 22, 2021
from 9:00AM to 5:00 PM
Address: Volz Drive
Walnut Curio w/ Beveled Glass, Mid Century Walnut Full Size Bedroom Set w/ Highboy Dresser & Side Dresser, Maple Dining Table w/ Drop Leaf & 6 Windsor Chairs, Waterford Votive Crystal, Lead Crystal Ice Bucket, Decanters, Vases, Shafting Dish, Entertainment Center, Lots Of Books, Green Swivel Rocker, Mirror With Gold Trim, Bistro Patio Table Chairs, Floral Sofa With Matching Loveseat, Asian Doll With Glass Case, Plants, Cement Garden Statues, 1950s Rattan Tea Cart, Metal With Glass Shelves, Round Modern Glass Top Coffee Table, Kitchenware, Glassware, Dinnerware, Pots, Pans, French Provincial Large Dresser, Lee Reynolds Oil Painting, Olympic Picture From 1996, Handmade 1900s Quilts, Large Picture Frame Display Cabinet, 1950s Mahogany Table With 2 Leaves, CDs, DVDs, Floor Lamps, Recliners, Desk With Cabinets, HP 2005 Computer, Old Typewriter, Fine Glasswork, Thomas Kinkade, Bird Houses, Vintage Luggage, Vizio TV, Rabbit Figurines, Paperweights, Goose Figurines, Hurricane Lamp, Floral Pitchers
COVID_19 Rules & Requirements for Estate Sale Entry
– Masks are required for both employees and customers for entry and must be worn at all times, no exceptions.
– If you are seen removing your mask while in the estate sale, we will ask you to put your mask back on or you will be asked to leave the estate sale.
– We ask you maintain a social distance of 6 feet while in the estate sale, as space will be limited and to be in compliance of CDC social distancing rules, state rules and county rules for social gatherings.
– We will only be allowing 10 persons (including employees) to be inside the estate sale home at one time, to be in accordance with CDC Social Events & Gatherings.
– If you have are having symptoms or have been sick within the last 14 days, we kindly ask that you do not enter the estate sale home. This is to protect us and those attending the estate sale from the possible exposure of COVID-19.
To all our Customers ,We do not offer, nor do we use a list created by customers. It is first to come, first to serve.We do not sell early to dealers. No early birds. We accept cash and credit/debit cards (American Express, Visa, MasterCard).Unless you have a valid resale license, we must charge CA sales tax on all purchases.If you do purchase furniture or any item in which may require assistance we do ask you to bring help & if we are not busy we will be glad to assist you.We appreciate your business, thank you!B and C Estate Sales Inc.