Sierra Oaks Estate in Arden
On March 22nd, 23rd, 24th, & 25th, 2018
From 9:00AM to 5:00PM
Address: #### Sierra Oaks Dr
Gold (10K, 14K, 18K), Silver (925), Costume Jewelry
Stereo with Large Cabinet, 1920s Dining Set, Card Table, 2 Dressers, 2 Nightstands, French Provence Bed Set, Double Bed, Dresser with Mirror, Dining Table, Washer, Dryer, GE Profile Refrigerator, Curio Cabinet, Movie Projector, 4 Mid-Century Chairs.
Items of Interest
Full Room of Old Ephemera Photos, Set of Lennox China, Drapes, Linens, Cut Crystal Lamp, Figurines, Candles, Old Photos, Wind Tunnel Vacuum, Cupid Dolls, Records, Books, Crystal, Coconut Dolls, Pots, Pans, Air Compressor, coffeemaker toaster‘s electric waffle maker blender miscellaneous plate ashtrays platters Pyrex juicer pictures mason jar‘s collection of rocks record books candles candleholders trinkets cigarette boxes kitchen canisters spices Glass milk bottles cooking balls ice cream cups wine glasses silver plated items coffee mugs china sets spice rack paper towel holder beer mugs kitchen magnets martini glasses champagne glasses whiskey glasses soup bowls egg holder salt and pepper shaker dessert bowls speakers bases artificial plants find crystals glass coffee table glass end table collectible pins Tom and Jerry depression glass mantel clocks mantle lamps chandelier lamps light fixtures nutcracker type writer TV cabinet glass cabinet cut crystal floral chair feathered women hats Murano glass Bavarian ceramics plastic baby dolls vintage purse tools compressor electrical cords rocks swimming pool accessories hand tools power tools lawnmower license plate jellybean machine converted oil lamp light toy trucks toys are us trucks wall art books CDs VHS linens .
This is a teardown estate all fixtures windows sink doors, drapes, shutters, blinds etc. are for sale in the house.
On behalf of B and C Estate Sales Inc., we ask our customers to not block any driveways, thank you!
- Head southwest on I-80 W
- Use the right lane to take exit 14B-95 for I-80 BUS toward Watt Ave/Sacramento/CA-99 S/Capital City Freeway
- Keep right to continue on Exit 14B, follow signs for Watt Ave
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Watt Ave
- Turn right onto Fair Oaks Blvd
- Turn left onto Larch Ln
- Turn right onto Sierra Oaks Dr
- Head north on CA-99 N
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 298A toward S Lake Tahoe/US-50 E
- Merge onto US-50 E
- Use the 2nd from the right lane to take exit 9 for Howe Ave toward Power Inn Rd
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Howe Ave
- Turn right onto American River Dr
- Turn left onto Sierra Oaks Dr
390total visits,1visits today