4 DAYS ONLY
September 17, 18, 19 & 20, 2020
From 9:00AM to 5:00PM
Address: 3604 Darlene Ave
Fine Jewelry, 10K, 14K, 18K & Platinum, Sterling Silver, Name Brand Costume Jewelry
22 Rifles (must go through gun dealer), Ark Welder, Large 60 gallon Air Compressor, Special Edition Pretty in Pink Peddle Car, Oval Office Table, Step Ladders, Tools, Santa Maria Book Replica, Decorative Glassware, Metropolitan Museum Of Art Prints, Fabrics, Wood Filling Cabinet With 4 Drawers, Miniature Light Houses, “Blue Bowpot” Spode China Set, Silver Spoons, Opera Glasses, Crane And Turtle Statues,The Daily Revie Newspaper Clipping Of 11/22/1963 JFK Assassination, Last Whole Earth Catalog, Whole Earth Catalog (Spring 1970), 1889 Adventures Of A China Man Jules Verne, Charles Dickens The Life Of Our Lord 1934, Wheder And Deucher Children Music Books, 20 Volume Robert Loue’s Stevenson Book Set – Tusitala Edition 1924, Several Titles By James Whitcomb Riley – Circa 1900, Purses, Comforters, Blankets, Indian Rugs, End Tables, Spinnett Piano With Bench, 1890s Oak Hall Tree with Beveled Mirror and Glove Drawer, Marble Top Wrought Iron Table, Emblem Staive WW2, Linen, Window Art, Painting On Tin By Peggy, Double Size Bed, Victorian Nightstand, Art Deco Sewing Box, Secretary Desk, Cranberry Glass-Shade, Clocks, Curio Cabinet, Hurricane Lamp, Antique Books, Hutch With Glass, Sail Boat, English Cabinet Display, Glassware, Artwork, Bookshelf, Library Table, Oak File Cabinet, Needle Point, Double Size Maple Bed, Night Stands, Dresser, Shoe Rack, Maple Dressers, Pr Marble Top Night Stands, Hamper, Display Case, Chairs, Dinning Set With 4 Chair, Singer Sewing Machine 301 in Cabinet
COVID_19 Rules & Requirements for Estate Sale Entry
– Masks are required for both employees and customers for entry and must be worn at all times, no exceptions.
– If you are seen removing your mask while in the estate sale, we will ask you to put your mask back on or you will be asked to leave the estate sale.
– We ask you maintain a social distance of 6 feet while in the estate sale, as space will be limited and to be in compliance of CDC social distancing rules, state rules and county rules for social gatherings.
– We will only be allowing 10 persons (including employees) to be inside the estate sale home at one time, to be in accordance with CDC Social Events & Gatherings.
– If you have are having symptoms or have been sick within the last 14 days, we kindly ask that you do not enter the estate sale home. This is to protect us and those attending the estate sale from the possible exposure of COVID-19.
To all our Customers ,We do not offer, nor do we use a list created by customers. It is first to come, first to serve.We do not sell early to dealers. No early birds. We accept cash and credit/debit cards (American Express, Visa, MasterCard).Unless you have a valid resale license, we must charge CA sales tax on all purchases.If you do purchase furniture or any item in which may require assistance we do ask you to bring help & if we are not busy we will be glad to assist you.We appreciate your business, thank you!B and C Estate Sales Inc.
3953total visits,13visits today