Why choose an Estate Sale?
- Estate Sales are the best way to maximize the sales price for most personal property found in a home.
- Estate Sales are the most direct and profitable way to sell personal property to the general public.
- Estate Sales are an incredibly efficient way to clear a house of possessions and make it ready for sale.
The Estate Sale
An Estate Sale is a comprehensive Personal Property Liquidation, usually conducted by a Professional service at a clients premises. It is typically a two or four day event which draws collectors, antique and second hand dealers, and the interested public. Price negotiations are a common feature of these sales, especially on the final day. Most people select a liquidator to conduct a sale for a variety of reasons. Individuals are often unaware of the value of the property, are sometimes emotionally distraught as a result of a loss, or are simply overwhelmed by the work and requirement involved. Conducting a sale of this type is not for the faint-hearted. Well advertised sales having interesting property can attract two thousand customers over a three or four day period.
The B and C Estate Sales Inc. Procedure:
- Consulting with clients, a complimentary service.
- Reviewing the contents and estimating value.
- Negotiating and accepting terms.
- Setting sale dates.
- Advertising and conducting the sale.
After the Sale
- Buy Outs
- Donations, where you receive 100% of the tax write off.
- Clear Outs- A service provided, usually to prepare a residence for the Real Estate market. This service includes, purchase of estate contents, donating to local charitable organization, removal of debris, and a “broom sweep” of residence.
- Accounting and payment within 21 working days.
Other Arrangements of Liquidation We Offer
- Offsite liquidation where we move your items to another location for sale
- Personal Property Appraisal
1632total visits,1visits today