FINAL B & C North Highlands Auction
On June 24th, 2018 – From 11:00AM to finish
June 23rd,from 11:00AM to 5:00PM
June 24th, from 9:00AM to 11:00PM
Address: 4946 Watt Ave Suite #1
B and C will be auctioning off a 1982 HONDA MAGNA MOTORCYCLE (As Is, No Title)at 1:00 PM (with a RESERVE)
Thank you for your interest in our auction. Below you will find some general information about our auction.
Keep in mind while purchasing:
- Free Registration and Bidder Number
- 10% buyer’s premium
- Courtesy fee if you choose to pay via credit/debit card
- Sales tax will be added unless you provide blanket exempt form before bill is paid
- Immediately upon winning your item, take possession of it. Purchases must be tracked by the buyer, they are not B and C Estate Sales Inc. responsibility.
- Absentee services available and must leave a refundable $50.00 deposit.
- All purchases to be paid by end of auction.
- Bidding Terms and Conditions:
By registering to bid and/or submitting any bid, you acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions of Sale. This is a legal and binding contract. We thank you for your interest and participation.
- All items are sold AS IS | WHERE IS | WITHOUT WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE. We urge you to examine all items carefully and bid according to your own expertise.
- All announcements made on the day of the auction supersede any other previously announced or published materials.
- All buyers must register to participate in the auction, are in person.
- The Auction record kept by Auctioneer and Clerk is final.
- The highest bidder for each lot shall be the buyer, and if any dispute arises as to any bidding, or between two or more bidders, the auctioneer will have sole discretion to determine the outcome of the auction of the item.
- B and C Estate Sales Inc. accepts Absentee bidding for our auction, leaving a valid credit card number on file. This a legal and binding contract.
- All Absentee bids are executed in a competitive manner and have an equal chance of being successful as on-the-floor bids, yet do not take precedence over any bidding method.
- Absentee bidding is a courtesy we offer for the convenience of our customers. Although we make every effort to execute your bid(s), B and C Estate Sales Inc. is not liable for any errors, omissions or other.
- All items must be paid for the day of the auction if the bidder is attending the auction.
- All successful Absentee bids items must be paid for by 7:00 p.m. on Sunday of the auction. B and C Estate Sales Inc. will call to inform the successful Absentee bid.
BUYER’S PREMIUM and SALES TAX
- The 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to each successful bid.
- CA State Sales Tax will be applied to each sale, including the buyer’s premium unless exempted by law. If exempt, you must present prior to auction your valid tax exemption number.
REMOVAL OF ITEMS/SHIPPING
- No item may be removed, released or will be shipped until full payment has been made.
To all our Customers,
We do not offer, nor do we use a list created by customers. It is first to come, first serve.
We do not sell early to dealers. No early birds. We accept cash and credit/debit cards (American Express, Visa, MasterCard).
Unless you have a valid resale license, we must charge CA sales tax on all purchases.
If you do purchase furniture or any item in which may require assistance we do ask you to bring help & if we are not busy we will be glad to assist you.
We appreciate your business, thank you!
B and C Estate Sales Inc.
B and C Estate Sales Inc. has been serving the Sacramento Area with Estate Liquidations for 23 years! B and C, is experienced in the varied areas of Estate Liquidations (Bonded and Insured with Northeast Agency Insurance Services), Appraisals (a CAGA Appraiser), and as well as a Certified Auctioneer.
863total visits,1visits today